The Irish Transport Research Network (ITRN) was formed in late 2009 by a group of university based researchers with the aim to transport teaching and research on the island of Ireland. The group intends to bring together researchers and academics in universities and institutions of higher education, policy makers and practitioners government departments and industry professionals to promote innovation and progress in Transport in Ireland.
Abstracts are requested on the following topics:
- Sustainable Transport
- Transport Network Operation
- Traffic Safety
- Emerging Technologies in Transport
- Autonomous and Electric Vehicles
- Renewable Energy and Alternative Fuels
- Transportation and Public Health
- Transport and Environment
- Traffic Psychology and Behaviour
- Infrastructure Design and Maintenance
- Logistics & Freight
- Society & Transport
- Others topics related to transport.
The deadline for abstracts is Friday, February 24th, 2023.
Submit abstracts here.
For more information please visit: http://itrn.ie/itrn-2023